- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Wave Arts TrackPlug 5 Software Download
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H97871 000000000 H97871000000000
6-Month* financing available.
TrackPlug 5 is an all-in-one channel strip plug-in that features a 10-band EQ, brickwall filters, spectrum analyzer, dual multi-mode compressors, gat...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to 24 hours.)
Complete channel strip plug-in with EQ, compression, de-esser, gate, and more.
TrackPlug 5 is an all-in-one channel strip plug-in that features a 10-band EQ, brickwall filters, spectrum analyzer, dual multi-mode compressors, gate/expander, extensive sidechain options, and a peak limiter. TrackPlug's interface has been meticulously designed for visual clarity and ease of use. TrackPlug also features preset managers per section so for example you can quickly combine an EQ preset with a compressor preset.
Like all Wave Arts' plugs, TrackPlug only consumes CPU for features that are enabled, so if you just need a few bands of EQ and some compression, TrackPlug has a negligible CPU load. Even with everything turned on, TrackPlug is very light on CPU. We've had users report using over 100 TrackPlugs in a single project. The applications for TrackPlug are virtually endless: shape the tone of an instrument, fix sonic problems, bring dynamics under control, clean up noise problems, add some punch or vintage warmth to a track, de-ess a vocal track, and much more.
- 10 bands of professional, 64-bit EQ
- Brickwall low-pass/high-pass filter section
- Third-octave spectrum analysis display
- Dual multi-mode compressors and a gate
- Clean, vintage, peak, and RMS dynamics modes
- Sidechain EQ support on each dynamics section
- External sidechain support (RTAS, AU & MAS
- Adjustable look ahead delays
- Peak limiter
- Comprehensive metering
- Master preset manager and preset manager per sectionOver 60 master presets, 30 compressor presets, 60 EQ presets, 10 gate presets
- Latency compensation
- Fully automatable
- Up to 192K support
- Mono or stereo
Download TrackPlug 5 today, and pass your signals through a powerful chain of processing power.
- OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8
- A host program that supports the AU, MAS, VST, or RTAS plug-in architecture.
- Audio Units and VST - 32 and 64-bit Intel Mac.
- MAS and RTAS - 32-bit Universal Binary (Intel and PowerPC).
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- A host program that supports the DirectX, VST, or RTAS