- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Zoom H6 Pro Handheld Recorder, All-Black Edition
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L74701 000000000 L74701000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The H6 is the ultimate portable recorder. With its advanced preamps and interchangeable capsules, the H6 delivers unmatched versatility and award-win...Click To Read More About This Product
Record on-the-go with this award-winning, versatile recorder.
The H6 is the ultimate portable recorder. With its advanced preamps and interchangeable capsules, the H6 delivers unmatched versatility and award-winning quality. From podcasting to music to filmmaking and more, the H6 is your go-to recorder.
From the studio to remote locations, podcasts are produced everywhere. With inputs for every guest, the battery-powered H6 is a complete portable podcasting solution.
Unlimited Studio Time
The H6 is your personal music studio 24/7. With up to six* discrete line-level / mic-level inputs, plus the ability to overdub and more, the H6 provides the road from a great idea to the perfect track.
*Optional EXH-6 mic capsule required
Sound for Every Scene
Featuring interchangeable mic capsules, four combo inputs and six tracks of quality recording, the H6 is ready to record on any set and in any scene the director throws at you.
From Sampling to Sound Design
Whether you’re a musician creating your own unique masterpiece, or a sound designer looking for that perfect sound effect, the H6 will become your most trusted companion.
Ins & Outs
The H6 offers four XLR/TRS combo jacks with dedicated pad switches and gain control for distortion-free recording. It also features two 1/8” outputs, a stereo line out as well as a headphone out with dedicated volume control.
Multi-Channel Audio Interface
The H6’s USB port enables it to serve as a stereo or multi-channel audio interface for your computer or iPad.
Recording Time and File Formats
Record continuously for over 20 hours with just four AA batteries or extend your recording time indefinitely with the optional AD-17 adapter.
The H6 records individual WAV files in any of the following formats:
44.1kHz / 16-bit 44.1kHz / 24-bit 48kHz / 16-bit
48kHz / 24-bit 96kHz / 16-bit 96kHz / 24-bit
Free Recording and Editing Software
The Zoom H6 comes with free download licenses for Steinberg’s Cubase LE music production software and WaveLab LE audio editing software, enabling you to not only capture, but create.
- H6/BLK Handy Recorder
- H6/BLKAB X/Y Mic Capsule
- Four AA Batteries
- Cubase LE & Wavelab LE Sofware
- Quick Guide
Order your Zoom H6 recorder today.
- SD Card: 16MB to 2GB
- SDHC Card: 4GB to 32GB
- SDXC Card: 64GB to 128GB
- XYH-6 X/Y mic: Mic type: Unidirectional
- Sensitivity: -41 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Input gain: -∞ to 46.5 dB
- Max sound pressure input: 136 dB SPL
- XYH-6 MIC/LINE IN: Connector: 1/8" stereo mini jack
- Input level: - ∞ to 46.5 dB
- Input impedance: 2 k Ω
- Plug-in power: 2.5V supported
- INPUTS 1 to 4: MicConnectors: XLR / TRS combo jacks
- (XLR: Pin 2 hot / TRS: Tip hot)
- MicInput gain: (PAD OFF) -∞ to 55.5 dB
- MicInput gain: (PAD ON) -∞ to 35.5 dB
- MicInput impedance: 1.8kΩ or more
- MicMax input level: +22 dBu (PAD ON)
- MicPhantom power: +12V /+24V /+48V
- (Phantom power can be turned on/off independently for
- Inputs 1 - 4)
- MicEquivalent Input Noise (EIN): -120 dBu or less
- LINE OUT: Jack type: 1/8" stereo mini jack
- Rated Output Level: -10 dBu when output
- load impedance is 10k Ω or more
- PHONE OUT: Jack type: 1/8" stereo mini jack
- Output Level: 20 mW +20 mW into 32 Ω load
- Built-in speaker: 400mw 8 Ω mono speaker
- WAV: Sampling frequency: 44.1/48/96 kHz
- Bit rate: 16/24
- (Mono/Stereo, BWF-compliant)
- Maximum simultaneous recording tracks:
- 8 (L/R + INPUT 1 to 4 + L/R backup)
- (Backup recording: -12dB lower than set
- L/R input ga
- MP3: Sampling frequency: 44.1kHz
- Bit Rate:
- Maximum simultaneous recording tracks: 2
- LCD Screen: 2.0-inch full color LCD (320 x 240 pixels)
- Mass Storage Class operation: Class: USB2.0 High Speed
- Audio Interface operation: Multi-track mode: Class: USB2.0 High Speed
- Inputs / Outputs: 6 / 2
- Sampling frequency: 44.1/48kHz/96kHz
- Bit rate: 16/24 bit
- USB bus powered operation possible
- AA size (LR6) battery x 4
- Alkaline or NiMH type
- AC adapter: AD-17 (DC5V/1A/USB-type) (optional)
- USB bus power
- Battery life (with alkaline battery, continuous recording): Over 20 hours
- H6: 77.8mm (W) x 152.8mm (D) x 47.8mm (H), 280g
- XYH-6: 78.9mm (W) x 60.2mm (D) x 45.2mm (H), 130g
- MSH-6: 58.0mm (W) x 67.6mm (D) x 42.1mm (H), 85g
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.