- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Allora ASPS-550 Paris Series Curved Soprano Sax
Silver Matte Silver Matte Keys
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L58076 000002002 L58076000002002
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Allora Paris Series instruments provide professional quality and features at an affordable price. These fully professional instruments with features ...Click To Read More About This Product
Better quality soprano, ideal for school systems.
Allora Paris Series instruments provide professional quality and features at an affordable price. These fully professional instruments with features like full ribbed construction, metal resonators, and Pisoni deluxe pads, are perfect for advancing students, adult enthusiasts, and professional musicians. Curved sopranos offer a somewhat sweeter tone than the straight soprano, and players will enjoy the immediacy of a more direct monitor off the upturned bell.
- Range From Low Bb to High F#
- Curved Body
- Upper an Lower Stack Adjustment Screws
- Adjustable Thumb Rest
- Pisoni Deluxe Pads
- Metal Resonators Available In Gold Lacquer with Faux Mother of Pearl Key Touches, or Matte Silver Plate with Faux Black Pearl Key Touches
- Accessories included: Professional Hard Rubber Mouthpiece, Ligature, Padded Neck Strap, Polishing Cloth
- Fabric Covered, Plush Lined Case
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
Quality keywork and construction.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.