- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Blessing BPC-1287 Standard Series Piccolo
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L19366 000000000 L19366000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Durable in design and reliable in performance, the Blessing BPC-1287 ideal for a student’s first piccolo. E.K. Blessing understands what a stud...Click To Read More About This Product
Essential features and playability critical for a student’s success.
Durable in design and reliable in performance, the Blessing BPC-1287 ideal for a student’s first piccolo. E.K. Blessing understands what a student performer needs on stage or on the field. Easy to play with good intonation, the BPC-1287 provides a great value for developing flutist or band program.
- Standard Series
- Key of C
- ABS Resin Body
- Silver-Plated, Nickel-Silver Headjoint
- Silver-Plated, Nickel-Silver Keys
- Split-E Mechanism
- Ribbed Key Post Construction
- Pisoni Pads
- Blessing C-1287PC Wooden Case and Case Cover
Choose a piccolo that will last. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.