- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Buffet Crampon Premium Student Bb Clarinet
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J39021 000000000 J39021000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Buffet Crampon reaffirms its position as a market leader by bringing out a totally fresh student clarinet family. Stressing accessibility and reliabi...Click To Read More About This Product
Created specifically for the beginner without cutting corners, only cost.
Buffet Crampon reaffirms its position as a market leader by bringing out a totally fresh student clarinet family. Stressing accessibility and reliability, their Premium family of clarinets are for beginners on a budget who want to take part in the Buffet Crampon universe right from the start because.
The Premium’s acoustics originate from its special processed bore, fashioned after the celebrated E13 and E12F models, allowing an ease of play and air flow without precedent in the student clarinet market. The Premium clarinet also benefits from the expertise of French craftsmanship, resulting in very balanced, accurate notes and response.
At the heart of the instrument, its plastic joints are made of ABS polymer resin, molded in Mantes la Ville, France to ensure a consistent and highly responsive level of quality control. The holes are drilled with a precision controlled by digitally calibrated machines at the Buffet Crampon production facility in Markneukirchen, Germany. Its keywork is assembled in their Beijing facilities established for this purpose in 2015.
Cpolymeric ABS body
Ringless bell with flat bottom
Black nickel tenon rings
Keywork: 17 keys, 6 rings
Adjustable thumbrest with neckstrap hook
Stainless steel springs
Double fish skin pads
Get your student started off right with one of these solidly built Buffet Crampon clarinets. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.