- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
BURKART Resona Grenadilla Wood Piccolo
- Write a Review
- Product J28960
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Resona Piccolo is made of aged, Tanzanian grenadilla wood and built by hand in the tradition set by Lillian Burkart. The elegantly shaped k...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A wood piccolo with an expertly cut head joint.
The Resona Piccolo is made of aged, Tanzanian grenadilla wood and built by hand in the tradition set by Lillian Burkart. The elegantly shaped key work is comfortable, reliable and fit to perfection. The Burkart piccolo scale and tone hole shape are designed for balanced intonation and ease of play. All piccolo keys are made with silver plated mechanism, fitted with 10K gold springs, and include a split E mechanism.
Resona headjoints are hand cut by the expert headjoint makers at Burkart in two embouchure styles: a standard (classic) cut and a modified wave cut. The tenons and end rings of Resona piccolos are made of solid sterling silver, which enhances the tone of each piccolo.
This professional level piccolo delivers the reliability and reputation expected of the Burkart family of instruments. Order today with the no-risk assurance of the Resona Quality Guarantee.
- 100% Aged Tanzanian grenadilla woodSterling Silver tenon & end-rings on piccolo and headjoint.Silver-plated mechanism designed to fit your hands.Split-E MechanismThe best piccolo scale10K White Gold SpringsThe Resona Quality GuaranteeIncludes: Durable case & cover, swab stick, cleaning cloth and authenticity certificate
Professional sound and playing action. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.