- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Eastman ESS642 Professional Soprano Saxophone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- Product J10760
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
A straight one-piece professional soprano. A very responsive horn with an evenness of tone quality from low to high. Exceptional intonation and solid...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Pro parts, elegant design.
A straight one-piece professional soprano. A very responsive horn with an evenness of tone quality from low to high. Exceptional intonation and solid construction. The Eastman soprano is designed for the professional but at a reasonable price. It is ideal, as is often the case with soprano, for the musician wishing to keep the cost of what is probably his or her second horn in terms of reed specialty.
Rich gold lacquer finish
High F# Key
Hand Engraved Bell
Italian Leather Pads
Blue Steel Springs
CASX650S Case Included
Order today for a soprano that will excel in any environment.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.