- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fox Renard Model 222 Bassoon
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 462095 000000000 462095000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Key of C. Black maple body, full German system, long bore. Linings in the wing joint and small bore of the boot joint. German bell (white ring); Nick...Click To Read More About This Product
It sounds as beautiful as it looks!
Key of C. Black maple body, full German system, long bore. Linings in the wing joint and small bore of the boot joint. German bell (white ring); Nickel silver keys with silverplating; plateau keys on wing joint third finger hole; rollers on F, Ab, Eb, and Db. A440 tuning ± one cent. Includes fine plush-lined case, #2 and #3 C bore bocals.
- Linings in wing joint and small bore of boot joint
- German bell (white ring)
- Nickel silver keys with silverplating
- Full German system
- Plateau keys on wing joint third finger hole
- Rollers on F, Ab, Eb, Db
- A440 tuning ± one cent
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.