- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
P. Mauriat System 76 One-Piece Professional Soprano Saxophone
- Write a Review
- Product J06196
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The System 76 is an unabashed celebration of the magnificent designs of the first part of the 20th century upon which the history of jazz music was w...Click To Read More About This Product
Holiday Rebate Program 2018
$25 mail-in rebate on trumpets, $50 for alto, soprano, and tenor saxophones. All baritone purchases will receive a $100 mail-in rebate.
Offer expires 12/31/18Download Rebate
6-Month* financing available.
Homage to vintage.
The System 76 is an unabashed celebration of the magnificent designs of the first part of the 20th century upon which the history of jazz music was written. Its look, its, feel, its sound are all from an era gone by. The bore and the bell have both been expanded to produce a bigger sound with a core that is steady and solid, but adorned with a rich tapestry of colorful overtones.
The System 76's vintage dark lacquer seals the deal, captiring a timeless character while complimenting the centered, focused sound. It is offered in three finishes: unlacquered, gold lacquer and vintage dark lacquer.
- Big sound with colorful overtones
- Big bell and bore
- Vintage look
Order today and step back in time.
- Range to F#
- Super VI neckLarge bore and bell
- Vintage, unlaquered and gold lacquer options
- Hand-engraved bell and bow
- Abalone key touches
- Professional class
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.