- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sax Dakota SDSS-XG 707 Professional Straight Soprano Saxophone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J50138 000001000 J50138000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The classic Bb Straight Professional Soprano Saxophone, presented here with a hand-rubbed Burnished Brass antique finish. This saxophone comes standa...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
High copper content.
The classic Bb Straight Professional Soprano Saxophone, presented here with a hand-rubbed Burnished Brass antique finish. This saxophone comes standard with Black/Gray real Mother-of-Pearl key touches and is fabricated from a one-piece 78% Copper content single tube from top to bell. This factor creates complex and pleasing harmonic content, as well as a focused and stable tonal center.
Its seven individual adjustment screws are designed for critical tuning in all registers, resulting in flawless intonation throughout the range of the instrument. Pisoni Italian pads are installed in its low profile key cups for exacting height and a crisp closure. This model is the choice of demanding saxophonists the world over for its beauty, performance and musicality. Includes mouthpiece kit, cork grease and polishing cloth.
- Hand-rubbed Burnished Brass antique finish
- Black/Gray real Mother of Pearl key touches
- Fabricated from a one-piece 78% Copper content single tube
- Seven individual adjustment screws
- Pisoni Italian pads
- Low profile key cups
- Includes mouthpiece kit, cork grease and polishing cloth
Sopranos are bright by their nature, but the copper adds some welcome darkness. A beautifully expressive instrument. Order one today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.