- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Tiery J10 Oboe with ABS Upper Joint
- Write a Review
- L30250 000000000 L30250000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Tiery J10 oboe is a streamlined tool, allowing steady progress in both technique and musicality without the necessity of upgrading instruments. T...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An excellent student instrument that will last.
The Tiery J10 oboe is a streamlined tool, allowing steady progress in both technique and musicality without the necessity of upgrading instruments. The bore of the J10 was conceived and fabricated to create the least amount of resistance at the start of a note. Its easy response, tone color and stable tuning makes it the choice of many Professors as an excellent student instrument. The ABS resin upper joint on the J10-R offers extra durability and crack resistance and additional presence in the oboe’s timbre.
- Upper joint in Abs (synthetic)
- Lower joint and bell in Grenadilla
- Silver-plated keys and posts
- Double tenon ring
- Adjustment for low Bb
Long F# plate
Go farther with the right instrument. Order today.
- Lowest note: Bb
- F key for left hand
- Eb for the left and right hand
- Ab key for the left and right hand
- 3rd octave key
- Forked F vent
- Bb vent
- Articulated B-C# mechanism
- D-C# trill keys
- Cork pads on all keys with the exception of leather pads on the low Bb, B and C.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.