- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Vandoren V16 Metal Tenor Large Chamber Mouthpiece
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J05865 000003000 J05865000003000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
After over a decade of great music, the coveted V16 line of metal tenor saxophone mouthpieces by Vandoren has undergone a redesign and expansion to a...Click To Read More About This Product
After over a decade of great music, the coveted V16 line of metal tenor saxophone mouthpieces by Vandoren has undergone a redesign and expansion to appeal to an even wider range of tenor players. This is the Large chamber for players preferring the 1940s sound. The V16 metal tenor mouthpiece is made with the legendary "Bell Metal" brass, then plated with 24-karat gold. Choose between T5, T6 and T7.
- T5: recommended for use with the ZZ reeds strengths 2.5, 3
- T6: a very versatile mouthpiece with a medium tip opening. Recommended for use with the JAVA and ZZ #3 reeds
- T7: an excellent balance between opening and facing length
Vintage tone with contemporary reliability and consistency.