- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha YOB-241 Series Student Oboe
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 463232 000000000 463232000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
An economic ABS resin-body oboe that features a modified conservatoiry system, making it easier for beginners to play. The surprisingly precise inton...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The standard oboe with a professional sound.
An economic ABS resin-body oboe that features a modified conservatoiry system, making it easier for beginners to play. The surprisingly precise intonation permits students to concentrate more on developing their own musical nuances. But there is nothing "student-like" about the rich and colorful sound. The 241 has a characteristically warm oboe tone, with a sound very close to that of a professional instrument, so even a complete beginner can quickly develop a beautiful tone.
All Yamaha wind instruments come with a limited 5-year warranty.
- Modified conservatory system
- Semi-automatic octave keys
- Covered keys
- Trill keys: C#-D#, F#-G#, A#-B, B-C#, right C-D
- 4 cork, 15 felt pads
- Matte-finish ABS resin body
- Silver-plated nickel silver keys
Why play a great instrument from the start? Order the 241 today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.