- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
AER Amp-One 200W Bass 1x10 Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- J04700 000000000 J04700000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The AER Amp-One 1x10" bass combo delivers power and performance that are hard to believe. Built around a superb 10" driver in a bass reflex enclosure...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A powerful 1x10" combo with loads of features.
The AER Amp-One 1x10" bass combo delivers power and performance that are hard to believe. Built around a superb 10" driver in a bass reflex enclosure, the Amp One boasts a serious 200W power amp, more-than-sufficient power supply and extended dynamic headroom.
- Power: 200W
- Single channel
- Speaker: 1x10" woofer neodymium magnet
- Impedance: 8 ohm
- Pre-amp output
- Sub output
- Balanced XLR output
- Headphone output
- Aux. input
- FX loop
- Compressor with ratio and threshold
- Built-in tuner
- Dimensions: 12.8" x 14.8" x 11.6"
- Weight: 29.8 lbs
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.