- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ampeg Heritage Series SVT-810E 2011 8x10 Bass Speaker Cabinet 800W
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H72964 000000000 H72964000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Designed and assembled in the U.S.A., the Ampeg Heritage SVT-810E bass speaker cabinet delivers legendary Ampeg tone in a premium package. Fully stoc...Click To Read More About This Product
Own any stage with premium Ampeg tone.
Designed and assembled in the U.S.A., the Ampeg Heritage SVT-810E bass speaker cabinet delivers legendary Ampeg tone in a premium package. Fully stocked with eight custom-made 10" U.S. Eminence drivers and overbuilt for ultimate reliability, the Heritage SVT-810E gives you classic Ampeg performance, unsurpassed quality and uncompromising Ampeg tone.
- Made in USA
- 8 - 10" custom U.S. made Eminence LF drivers
- RMS power handling: 800 watts @ 4 ohms, 2 x 400 watts @ 8 ohms stereo
- Rugged 15mm poplar ply
- Premium Heritage black sparkle grille cloth, soft Tolex and trim
- Perfect match for the Heritage SVT-CL head
Nothing says "no compromises" like an 8x10 Ampeg cabinet. Order now.
- Frequency response: 40Hz - 5kHz
- Max SPL: 130dB
- Sensitvity: 100dB
- 137 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.