Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Ampeg Micro-VR Bass Amp Head and SVT210AV Bass Speaker Cabinet Stacktrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Ampeg Micro-VR Bass Amp Head and SVT210AV Bass Speaker Cabinet Stack
Frequently bought together
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Don't be fooled by its small size.
The Ampeg Micro-VR is a no-compromise amplifier packing 200W of solid-state MOS-FET fury, a switching power supply and the classical good looks and features of Ampeg's renowned SVT Series amplifier head.
The Ampeg Micro-VR amplifier is designed as an ideal companion to the SVT 210AV cabinet. The switching power supply keeps the weight low, without sacrificing power output or Ampeg's legendary sound quality. Like all Ampeg products, your Micro-VR amplifier is designed by musicians and built using only the best of components. Each Ampeg amplifier is tested to confirm that it meets specifications, and to make it the absolute best that it can be.
The Ampeg SVT 210AV speaker cabinet is designed to follow the classical good looks and features of the renowned SVT-Series cabinets. The SVT 210AV speaker cabinet is designed as an ideal companion to the Ampeg Micro-VR amplifier head. Like all Ampeg products, your SVT 210AV bass speaker cabinet is designed by musicians and built using only the best of components.
FeaturesMicro-VR amplifier head:
- Detailed 1970s-era SVT appearance
- Single channel, entirely solid-state design
- Selectable 15 dB input pad
- Gain control
- Bass, Mid, and Treble controls
- Volume control
- Selectable Limiter and LED
- Peak LED
- Auxiliary input
- Headphone output
- Illuminated power switch
- Effects loop with separate send and return jacks
- Balanced XLR output
- Lightweight switching power supply
- Voltage selector switch
- MOS-FET power amplifier rated at 200 watts rms into 4 ohms
- Fan cooled
- Much smaller than Stonehenge
- Detailed 1970s-era SVT series appearance
- Designed as a stack with the Micro-VR amplifier (available separately)
- Foot cups on the top panel allow secure stacking of a Micro-VR amplifier or up to four empty shot glasses.
- Two ten-inch Eminence speakers
- Two 1/4" TS parallel input and output jacks
- Nominal impedance 8 ohms
- Power handling 200 W RMS
- Stylish top handle
Micro-VR Bass Amp Head and SVT210AV Bass Speaker Cabinet Stack Specifications:Micro-VR amplifier head:
- Preamp: Solid State
- Power Amp: MOSFET
- RMS Power Output: 200watts @ 4ohms
- Tone Controls: 3-Band
- Mid Tone Control: Ultra Mid
- Balanced Line Out: with Pre/Post and Pad
- Dimensions (W x H x D inches): 12 x 5.5 x 10
- LF Driver: 2 x 10" Eminence Speakers
- RMS Power Handling: 200 Watts @ 8ohms
- Frequency Response (-3dB): 58Hz-5kHz
- Usable Low Frequency (-10dB): 40Hz
- Nominal Impedance: 1 x 8 ohms (Mono)
- Dimensions (W x H x D inches): 13 x 24 x 11
- Handling Weight: 25.9 lb.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.