- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ampeg PF-210HE Portaflex 2x10 Bass Speaker Cabinet
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H71374 000000000 H71374000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Drawing from the classic design of Ampeg's legendary Portaflex cabinets, the PF-210HE bass speaker cabinet combines vintage styling with the performa...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Ready to hit the road with tone and style that's certified Ampeg!
Drawing from the classic design of Ampeg's legendary Portaflex cabinets, the PF-210HE bass speaker cabinet combines vintage styling with the performance of a modern 450W cab.
Thse PF-210HE's 2 - 10" Eminence drivers deliver true Ampeg tone with plenty of punch along with a 1" high-frequency driver with level control for dialing in the perfect amount of highs.
Best of all, since it's a Portaflex, you can attach any PF Series head to the top, flip it inside and hit the road Ampeg style.
- Vintage Portaflex flip-top cabinet design
- Black diamond tolex
- Vintage B-15 grille cloth
- Rugged 15mm poplar ply enclosure
- 450W RMS power handling @ 8 ohms
- 2 - 10" ceramic Eminence LF driver
- 1" HF compression driver with L-Pad level control
Portable, powerful, and affordable. Get your PF-210HE cab now!
- Frequency response: 37Hz - 17kHz
- Sensitivity: 99.6dB SPL @ 1w/1m
- 21"W x 23"H x 14"D
- 48 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.