Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Ampeg SVT Bass Amp Half Stacktrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Ampeg SVT Bass Amp Half Stack$2,149.98
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
A totally modern, hybrid version of the famous SVT.
The tube preamp section of the Ampeg SVT-3PRO Series Head re-creates the great bass tone that made the original SVT the most respected bass amp of all time. The power section is tube-driven solid state with a toroidal transformer that generates less noise and magnetic interference. Delivers 450W @ 4 ohms and has an arsenal of tone-shaping tools: 3 bands of tone, a 5-position mid selector, 9-band graphic EQ, plus low and high boosts. Other pro features include input peak LED, input pad and bright switch, mute function, tuner out, variable line-out level, time-delayed turn on, DC-supplied filaments, and variable fan speed. 2U rackmount.
The Ampeg SVT-410HLF Enclosure gives you plenty of volume and clean low end. This 4x10" cabinet has the same speakers and 1" horn as the SVT-410HE with 2" coils and 30 oz. magnets, but the cabinet itself is tuned differently. It's deeper and has a bottom port that results in better low-end response, down to 28Hz!
FeaturesSVT-3PRO Series amp head
- Tube preamp section re-creates great bass tone of the original SVT
- 450W @ 4 ohms
- 3 bands of tone
- 5-position mid selector
- 9-band graphic EQ
- Low and high boosts
- Input peak LED
- Input pad and bright switch
- Mute function
- Tuner out
- Variable line-out level
- Time-delayed turn on
- DC-supplied filaments
- Variable fan speed
- 2U rackmount
SVT Bass Amp Half Stack Specifications:SVT-3PRO Series amp head
- Dimensions: 19"W x 3-1/2"H x 15-1/2"D
- Weight: 26 lb.
- RMS Power Output (8 ohms): 275
- RMS Power Output (4 ohms): 450
- RMS Power Output (2 ohms): n/a
- Tone Controls: 3 band
- Mid Tone Control: 5 pos.
- Graphic EQ: 9 band
- Ultralow/High Boosts: Yes
- Balanced Line Out: Yes (Transformer)
- Effects Loop: Yes
- Preamp Out/Power Amp In: Yes
- 30"W x 24"H x 19"D
- 110 lb.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.