- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ampeg V-4B 100W All-Tube Head and SVT-212AV 2x12 Bass Stack
- Write a Review
- J01951 000000000 J01951000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Ampeg V-4B 100W All-Tube Bass Head embodies the legendary tone of the classic V-4B in a portable, modern design perfect for today's players. From...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Pure Ampeg tone in a powerful, portable head and cabinet combination.
The Ampeg V-4B 100W All-Tube Bass Head embodies the legendary tone of the classic V-4B in a portable, modern design perfect for today's players. From the unique chassis suspension system to the vintage rocker switches, the attention to detail is all there. Plus, with a careful selection of modern features like an integrated DI and a wide choice of speaker output options, we've ensured the flexibility and functionality you demand from a modern head. With the 100W V-4B, you get the sought-after tone of a fully-cranked Ampeg tube amp in a design that's less than half the weight of an SVT.
The Ampeg SVT-212AV bass enclosure delivers pure Ampeg tone in a ported cabinet design that bridges the gap between the fast transient response you want and the rich low end you deserve. The SVT-212AV features 2x12³ custom Eminence LF drivers and a 1³ compression driver with 3-way level control in a rugged cab with vintage Ampeg styling. Rated to handle 600W RMS at 4ohms, the SVT-212AV is an ideal match for the Ampeg V-4B bass head.
- 100W of all-tube Ampeg bass tone
- Preamp: Tube ( 2 x 12AX7)
- Driver: Tube (1 x 12AX7, 1 x 12AU7)
- Power amp: Tube (4 x 6L6GC)
- Classic V-4B fit and finish
- Ampeg "Black Line" cosmetics
- Vintage rocker switch controls
- Integrated chassis suspension system
- 3-band EQ (bass, midrange, treble)
- 3-position mid-range control
- Ultra Hi/Lo boost
- Speaker outputs: 1 x 8 ohm, 2 x 4 ohm, 2 x 2 ohm
- Balanced direct out w/ ground lift
- Power amp in / preamp out
- -15 dB input
- Slave output to connect additional amplifiers
- RMS Power Handling: 600 Watts
- Frequency Response (-3dB): 71 Hz -18 kHz
- Usable Low Frequency (-10 dB): 40 Hz
- Nominal Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 99 dB
- Maximum SPL: 127 dB
Bring out the best of your sound. Order today!
- Dimensions (W x H x D inches): 24 x 11 x 11
- Handling weight: 41 lb.
- Dimensions (W x H x D inches): 24 x 25 x 16
- Weight: 66 Pounds
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.