- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Blackstar Super Fly 12W 2x3 Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L46859 000001000 L46859000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Blackstar Super Fly is your take-anywhere street performance amp. With separate microphone and instrument channels, battery power, plus Bluetooth...Click To Read More About This Product
This do-all combo is ready to hit the streets.
The Blackstar Super Fly is your take-anywhere street performance amp. With separate microphone and instrument channels, battery power, plus Bluetooth connectivity, it delivers your performance with power and clarity in any location.
Channel 1 has an XLR/jack combination input for use with microphones or line level instruments. Channel 2 is for guitar, either electric with clean and overdrive, or a specially voiced acoustic setting. Each channel has its own separate EQ and reverb controls.
It’s easy to pair a Bluetooth device for jamming along to your favorite tunes with the Super Fly’s two 3" full range speakers that deliver 12W of power.
When you’re using it in the street the handy built-in tilt back stand ensures your playing is heard. For portability it runs on 8 x AA batteries, or there is an optional rechargeable battery pack that Velcros discretely to the back of the unit and gives 15 hours of playing time.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 12W
- Two input channels: mic XLR/line; instrument 1/4"
- Speakers: 2x3" custom
- Built-in tilt-back stand
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Built-in reverb
- Battery power (8 AA)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.