- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
C Tech Pocket Rock-It V1b Bass Headphone Amp
- Write a Review
- Product 151080
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The battery-powered Pocket Rock-It V1b Bass Headphone Amp allows you to practice silently in any location, and to have great tones at your disposal. ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The battery-powered Pocket Rock-It V1b Bass Headphone Amp allows you to practice silently in any location, and to have great tones at your disposal. The rotating input plug has 90 degrees of motion, so the V1 from C Tech can plug into any bass guitar jack--no cable needed!
The Pocket Rock-It Bass Headphone Amp's 2 "big" and 2 "tite" settings, with separate settings for active and passive pickup simulation give you tons of tone versatility. The Filter control is a continuously variable EQ that adjusts high and mid-range frequencies of the amp emulation model selected.
If you do decide to let the rest of the world in on your V1b headphone amp sessions, use the line out for recording or preamp applications. Jam with your CDs or MP3s with the line in or connect two Pocket Rock-Its and jam with a buddy (adapters and cables included).
The C Tech Pocket Rock-It V1b Bass Headphone Amp is designed, developed and engineered in the USA.
- Instrument Input: 1/4" male plug T/S
- Instrument Impedance: 1.0 M ohms
- CD/Line in: 1/8" jack T/R/S
- Line input impedance: >100 K ohms
- Line level input: 1.0 volts RMS
- Headphone/Line out: 1/8" jack T/R/S
- Headphone/Line out load: 8 Ohms min
- Battery (Alkaline or rechargeable): 9V
- Approx. Battery life: 10-15 hours
- Size: 3.3" x 2.3" x 1.4"
- Filter Control: 12db Mid/High Adjust
- Processor: 16 bit
- Headphones (included): 32 ohm, 44mm driver
- Also included: Stereo 1/8" (male) to dual 1/8" (female) headphone splitter, Stereo 1/8" (male) to stereo 1/4" (female) adapter, Stereo 1/8" (male) to stereo 1/8" (male) cable (6' long), Mono 1/4" (female) to mono 1/4" (female) adapter.