- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
DV Mark DV Neoclassic 2x12 Guitar Speaker Cabinet
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J07708 000000000 J07708000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The DV Neoclassic 212 is a standard-sized 2x12" cabinet, but it feels much lighter than others in its class. Thanks to its impressive 300W power hand...Click To Read More About This Product
Big, classic sound that you can easily carry.
The DV Neoclassic 212 is a standard-sized 2x12" cabinet, but it feels much lighter than others in its class. Thanks to its impressive 300W power handling, it can easily handle full-sized heads. It only weighs 27.33 lbs (12.4 kg)-the perfect choice for anyone who needs a small rig, with a classic tone in an ultra-portable unit.
- Power handling: 300W RMS
- Speakers: 2x12" Neoclassic DV Mark custom
- Impedance: 8 ohms (mono); two x 16 ohms (stereo)
- Open back
- Dimensions: 27.75" x 18.3" x 10.63"
- Weight: 27.3 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.