- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
DV Mark Maragold Greg Howe Signature 40W All Tube Guitar Head
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J07710 000000000 J07710000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Maragold Greg Howe signature model head is named after the band for which is supplies all its awesome tone. It not only suits his needs and taste...Click To Read More About This Product
Get the signature sound of Greg Howe and his hard-rocking band Maragold.
The Maragold Greg Howe signature model head is named after the band for which is supplies all its awesome tone. It not only suits his needs and taste, but is a great choice for every guitarist who needs a two-channel 40W all-tube head with an amazing clean and pure tone on channel one and mild to heavy distortion on channel two, while retaining note definition and punch.
This amp also features a Dual Voltage Switch 120V/240V to use the amp in countries with different voltages, without having to carry an external converter.
- Power: 40W (tube)
- Tubes: three ECC83 (preamp); two EL34, one ECC83 (power amp)
- Two channels
- Controls: gain, bass, middle, high (independent); presence (universal)
- Impedance: 4?, 8?, 16?
- FX loop with level switch, -10dB/+4dB
- 120V/240V switch
- Dimensions: 18.3" x 8.3" x 10.35"
- Weight: 27.11 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.