- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
EVH 5150III 15W Lunchbox Tube Guitar Amp Head
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J23410 000000000 J23410000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
A mighty sonic force to be reckoned with, the EVH 5150III 15W LBX is an easy-to-carry "lunchbox" guitar amp head but don™t let its diminutive size fo...Click To Read More About This Product
Small in size, but built to thrill with seven tubes.
A mighty sonic force to be reckoned with, the EVH 5150III 15W LBX is an easy-to-carry "lunchbox" guitar amp head but don™t let its diminutive size fool you; it's packed to the gills with searing tone. Armed with five ECC83S (12AX7) and two EL84 tubes for incredible high gain sound, it performs like an arena-filling champ. Two flexible channels, the famous EVH Blue "Crunch" and Red "Full Burn," combine with the familiar low/mid/high/presence tone controls and 1/4 power switch so you can easily dial-in your own roaring Variac-less "brown" sound. Dial up a tasty crunch for rhythm work and then when it' time for a face-melting solo, stomp on the included footswitch to call up an intense lead tone with tons of singing sustain. For colossal tone and serious crunch in a compact package, look no further than the EVH 5150III 15W LBX.
- Height: 7.0" (17.8 cm)
- Width: 12.75" (32.5 cm)
- Depth: 6.25" (15.9 cm)
- Weight: 15 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.