- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
EVH 5150III 50W EL34 50W Tube Guitar Amp Head
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J86220 000001000 J86220000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
You asked, EVH delivered. Independent volume and gain control for all three channels has arrived with the 5150III 50W EL34 tube amp head. Experience ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Awesome 5150 sound, EL34 flavor and improved controls.
You asked, EVH delivered. Independent volume and gain control for all three channels has arrived with the 5150III 50W EL34 tube amp head. Experience total control, along with the same lethal looks and ferocious EL34 tone of the 100-Watt head.
The EL34 power tubes deliver smoother contours, and greater sag and saturation that evoke a more modern “British” sound, all with more sustain and versatility than ever before.
Channel one boasts a more sparkling and compressed clean tone, while channels two and three possess a slightly darker and compressed tone with even more saturation than before. Other features include a rear-panel resonance control that tailors low-frequency response for all channels, a global presence control and shared three-band EQ for channels 1 and 2 with an independent EQ for channel 3.
Wrapped in an elegant gold and black EVH motif, the EL34 50-watt head also is equipped with an effects loop, headphone jack, pre-amp out and MIDI-in.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 50W (tube)
- Tubes: seven 12AX7 (preamp); two EL34 (power amp)
- Three channels
- Single input
- Impedance: 4 ohm minimum
- Controls: (Channel 1) Independent Volume and Gain w/ shared Low, Mid, and High; (Channel 2) Independent Volume and Gain w/ shared Low, Mid, and High; (Channel 3) Independent Volume, Gain, Low, Mid, and High EQ, with Global Presence and Resonance for all
- Cabinet material: Birch ply
- Covering: Black textured vinyl
- Color: Black and gold motif
- Handle: Molded plastic strap with black powder-coated caps
- Jewel light: Red LED jewel
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.