- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue 40W 1x12" Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- 483718 000000000 483718000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue 40W 1x12" Combo Amp rocks - and not just for the blues! In 1993 Fender released the Blues series amps to great succes...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
It's back-with the same warm tone, unique circuitry, and vintage-style features and looks.
The Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue 40W 1x12" Combo Amp rocks - and not just for the blues! In 1993 Fender released the Blues series amps to great success and acclaim. These modern versions of vintage Fender amps from the '50s improved those designs with channel switching and reverb, while retaining the vintage style and tone. When the series was updated, the extremely popular Hot Rod series was born and became a new standard in tube amplification. Now Fender has brought back the Blues designs to satisfy the increasing number of enthusiasts who continue to request the warm tone, unique circuitry and vintage-style features and look of the original versions.
The Blues Deluxe Reissue, a reinterpretation of the classic Deluxe amp with a tube complement of three 12AX7s and two 6L6s produces 40W of air-moving power through a 12" Eminence special-design speaker. It has Normal and Drive channels with independent Gain and Master for the Drive channel and a Bright switch for Normal channel. It also has an effects loop, reverb, presence, master volume, three-band EQ and Standby switch. Original Blues series styling includes a chrome control panel, vintage chicken head knobs, and, of course, genuine tweed covering.
- All-tube preamp and power amp
- Power: 40W
- 12" special-design Eminence speaker
- Dual selectable channels (Normal and Drive)
- Independent Gain and Master controls in the Drive channel
- Bright switch for Normal channel
- Effects loop
- Chrome panel
- Vintage chicken-head knobs
- Controls: Presence, Reverb, Master, Middle, Bass, Treble, Drive select switch, Drive, Volume, Bright, Standby
- Genuine tweed covering
- Tube complement: three 12AX7, two 6L6, SS rectifier
- Includes footswitch
You loved the tone the first time around, and now you've got a second chance to pick one up. Order Now!
- Dimensions: 23-1/2"W x 18-3/4"H x 10-1/2"D
- Weight: 45 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.