- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Vintage Reissue '59 Bassman LTD 4X10 Guitar Combo
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 480726 000000000 480726000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The straightforward Fender 59 Bassman outperforms most of the fancy amps on the market today. In the 1950s, the Bassman was perfect for amplifying th...Click To Read More About This Product
A decades-long favorite of bassists AND guitarists.
The straightforward Fender 59 Bassman outperforms most of the fancy amps on the market today. In the 1950s, the Bassman was perfect for amplifying that new invention, the Fender Precision Bass. This 50W rig allowed the bass to hold its own onstage with drums, electric guitars, and miked piano, the common instrumentation of the day. Over the years, it also won the hearts of guitarists who, after experimenting with all kinds of preamps and effects racks, found its simplicity, great tone, excellent dispersion, and touch-sensitive dynamics a true pleasure. This reissue is true to the original while adding several enhancements: U.S.-made GT-6L6 output tubes, improved 12AX7 preamp tubes, and an internal bias pot, making it easier to experiment with other output tubes. It also features a genuine lacquered tweed covering, solid finger-jointed pine cabinet, and an original-spec 4AR4 rectifier tube for natural compression when you play hard. Includes fitted cover.
- True to the original '59 Bassman design
- 4 - 10" speakers
- Finger-jointed pine cabinet
- Genuine lacquered tweed covering
- New US-made GT-6L6 output tubes
- Improved 12AX7 preamp tubes
- Original spec 5AR4 rectifier tube
- Internal bias pot has been added to adjust for other tubes
- Fitted cover is included
A classic, chosen by bassists, guitarists, and harp players over decades. Get it now and love it.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.