- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fishman Aura Spectrum DI and Acoustic Guitar Preamp
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 580219 000000000 580219000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Fishman Aura Spectrum DI is a complete, professional all-in-one solution for the performing musician. Award-winning Aura technology restores a st...Click To Read More About This Product
Delivers the great acoustic tone of studio miking in a versatile preamp.
The Fishman Aura Spectrum DI is a complete, professional all-in-one solution for the performing musician. Award-winning Aura technology restores a studio-miked sound to your undersaddle or soundhole pickup. Housed in a professional-quality direct box with features like 3-band EQ, a one-knob compressor, and Automatic Feedback Suppression, the Fishman Aura Spectrum DI delivers world-class acoustic tone on stage or in the studio.
Fishman Aura preamps and onboard imaging systems go beyond modeling to create a spacious sound that is both vivid and natural. The sound of your acoustic instrument in a room is a combination of time, space and distance, that's why no matter how great your undersaddle pickup or soundhole microphone sounds (and they can sound fantastic), there is still something missing - the instrument's aura. To recreate the sound that naturally surrounds your instrument in a room through an amplifier or PA, Fishman created Aura imaging technology.
Imaging - Beyond Modeling
All Aura products come loaded with a selection of images. And depending on the device, your Aura is pre-loaded with a selection of images that correspond to your specific guitar model or are a "greatest hits" from Fishman's Aura image library. As an Aura owner, you can download images from the image library at Fishman's website to customize your Aura to match your own performance requirements.
Aura Image Gallery
- 128 pre-loaded Images for use with the most popular acoustic instruments
- One bank of 16 user-configurable Image locations
- Volume, Blend, and Image Select controls
- USB computer interface for Image downloading from
- Aura Gallery (software included)
- 3-band EQ
- 1-knob compressor
- Automatic anti-feedback with foot switch operation
- Feedback-fighting Phase switch
- Rugged, all-metal construction
Adjust your acoustic atone to professional quality with the Aura Spectrum—add it to the cart now.
- Balanced XLR DI output for PA or recording
- 1/4" PA/amp output
- 1/4" high-impedance instrument input with Trim control and Clip/Low Battery indicator
- Built-in Effects Loop
- 24-bit A/D/A; 32-bit internal processing
- Built-in chromatic tuner with bypass/mute footswitch
- Runs on 9V battery or optional power adapter
- Dimensions: 5-1/4"W x 2-1/10"H x 5-3/5"D
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.