- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
GENZLER AMPLIFICATION Acoustic Array Mini AA-MINI 100W 1x8 with 4x1.5 line array Acoustic Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L70766 000001000 L70766000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Building upon Genzler Amplification's heritage in innovative acoustic amplification design and build, the Acoustic Array Mini brings many of the feat...Click To Read More About This Product
Gig-level power and features in a portable, full-voiced combo.
Building upon Genzler Amplification's heritage in innovative acoustic amplification design and build, the Acoustic Array Mini brings many of the features and performance of the larger AA-PRO into a smaller, more compact acoustic amplifier. Both models bring a unique and fresh design and performance level to acoustic instrument amplification, from acoustic/electric guitars, mandolin, ukulele, violin, cello or other acoustic instruments.
The AA-MINI offers a full featured preamp design with dedicated Mic and Instrument channels, the unique Contour circuit (Inst Ch), flexible EQ network, digital effects, a 100 Watt Class D power amplifier platform, unique angled cabinet shape, and a sophisticated speaker system design.
What does Acoustic Array mean?
The focal point of this light-weight, compact combo is a speaker system engineered for acoustic instrument reproduction that is based upon Genzler's revolutionary Bass Array format from their bass guitar cabinet designs. The AA-MINI speaker system features a specialized 8” woofer in a ported chamber along with the performance and pattern control of a proprietary line array column, which is mounted forward of the woofer in the center of the speaker baffle. This line array column utilizes 4 custom designed 1.5” neodymium soft dome drivers. The use and placement of the line array provides exceptional clarity and ultra-smooth response, along with broad dispersion and projection that line array principals provide. The custom 8” woofer delivers tight, punch and roundness for the lows and lower mids, while the upper mids and high frequencies are produced by the line array and are clear, natural and authentic to the acoustic instrument.
The blend of this innovative speaker system along with Genzler's preamp and amplifier platform delivers an acoustic amp like no other available. At 21 lb, Acoustic Array MINI is a versatile package ideal for a variety of instruments and venues.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 100W
- Speakers: 1x8” woofer with 4x1.5” soft dome driver line array
- Dedicated mic and instrument channels
- Phantom power for condenser mics
- Signal phase reverse switch (instrument channel)
- Unique contour circuit for quick tonal adjustments (instrument channel)
- Active EQ with sweepable mids (Instrument channel)
- Adjustable digital reverb and chorus effects
- Innovative acoustic array speaker system design
- Slanted cabinet design for improved projection
- XLR direct output
- Auxiliary input
- Headphone output
- Weight: 21 lb
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.