- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
HeadRush FRFR-108 2,000W 1x8 Powered Speaker Cabinet
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L47885 000000000 L47885000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The HeadRush Pedalboard and Gigboard have stormed the market with groundbreaking innovation in FX and amp modeling. Now that you’ve elevated your rig...Click To Read More About This Product
Make sure your modeling rig is heard loud and clear with 2,000W of power.
The HeadRush Pedalboard and Gigboard have stormed the market with groundbreaking innovation in FX and amp modeling. Now that you’ve elevated your rig to the innovative standards of today’s modelers, don’t rely on the limited frequency response of a traditional amplifier or PA speakers. You need the FRFR-108.
The HeadRush FRFR-108 is a lightweight 2,000W, full-range, flat-response powered cabinet that perfectly complements your HeadRush Pedalboard, Gigboard or any other multi-FX/amp modeler to give you a realistic, room-filling sound with the authentic feel of a speaker pushing air.
Call or click to order today!
- Power handling: 2,000W
- Speakers: 1x8"; high-frequency compression driver
- Two XLR/TRS 1/4-inch combo inputs with independent volume controls and clip indicator
- Contour EQ switch
- Ground-Lift switch eliminates unwanted noise
- XLR output sends your mix to the front of house or links additional FRFR-108 cabinets
- Tilt-back design that can be pole-mounted
- Weight: 19 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.