- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Line 6 Spider V 240 MKII 240W 2x12 Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L57645 000001000 L57645000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Rage onstage with 240-watts of bust-through-the-mix, grab-the-audience-by-the-ears tone. Or lay down tracks in a recording studio with a live band, s...Click To Read More About This Product
Unleash a wealth of Spider tones with this stage-ready, 240W beast.
Rage onstage with 240-watts of bust-through-the-mix, grab-the-audience-by-the-ears tone. Or lay down tracks in a recording studio with a live band, sit right next to the engineer in the control room, or do overdubs at home. Whether you like to plug in and rock a traditional amp tone, or enjoy tweaking parameters until you’ve devised an absolutely unique and awe-inspiring sound, the Line 6 Spider V 240 MkII amp gives you the tools to create exactly what you want. Classic Speaker mode provides an organic sound and feel, while all-new presets—including vintage amp presets voiced by a renowned tube-amp maker and Artist and Iconic Song collections—provide you with authentic building blocks from which to craft your sound into raging metal, ambient landscapes, chiming pop, or virtually anything you can conjure up.
Whatever drives your creativity, the Spider V 240 MkII amp gets you there with all the ease or complexity that defines your personal musical mantra. Never settle. Own your tone!
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 240W
- Speakers: 2x12" custom
- Classic Speaker mode for organic sound and feel
- Artist, Iconic Song, and classic amp presets
- 200+ amps, cabs, and effects
- Tuner, metronome, jam-along drum loops, and 60-second looper
- Built-in wireless receiver works with Line 6 Relay transmitters*
- Compatible with Line 6 FBV 3 Foot Controller
- XLR direct stereo outputs for connecting to a sound system or mixer
- USB interface and free Spider V Remote app (Mac, PC, iOS, AndroidTM**)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.