- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Marshall DSL40CR 40W 1x12 Tube Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K64638 000000000 K64638000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The updated Marshall DSL series has arrived! These DSL amps are laden with Marshall tone, features and functionality for the novice, as well as pros ...Click To Read More About This Product
The awesome workhorse Marshall DSL combo is back, with modern features.
The updated Marshall DSL series has arrived! These DSL amps are laden with Marshall tone, features and functionality for the novice, as well as pros performing on the world’s biggest stages. The DSL series includes the following new features:
Adjustable Power Output
These DSL models feature adjustable power settings, which delivers all-valve tone and feel, at any volume, from bedroom to stage. The new technology adjusts power to the valves, instead of just turning off valve stages, allowing the amp to remain articulate and dynamic.
Some innovative tweaks to the EQ circuitry have given the new DSLs even greater tonal flexibility. The EQ section of the new DSLs can deliver exactly what your ears are looking for.
Marshall's partnership with Softube has led to the creation of award-winning plug-ins, as well as exceptional tone in its CODE digital amps. The same team is responsible for the development of the new emulated output feature, found in the DSL series. Both the headphone out, and line out on the DSL models boast incredibly accurate emulation of Marshall's famed 1960 cabinet.
Reverb, Resonance and Master Volume
The DSL is now more versatile than ever, with new features including discrete master volume controls for each channel, built-in reverb and resonance controls (the DSL1 and DSL5 do not offer resonance controls).
Additions to the range include the all-new DSL1 head and combos which offer all-valve Marshall DSL tone in a smaller package plus a DSL20 combo and head.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 40W (tube)
- High- and low-output settings
- Tubes: four 12AX7 (preamp); two EL34 (power amp)
- Two channels
- Single input
- Speaker: 1x12 Celestion V-Type
- Built-in reverb
- Softube emulated output
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.