Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Mesa Boogie Mark V: 35 1x12" 35/25/10W Tube Guitar Combo Amp Blacktrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
The Best of Mark Series Amps in a Compact Combo
Pick your power settingThe MESA/Boogie Mark Five: 35 combo gives you the ability to easily choose your wattage to fit the situation. Depending on your needs and the environment, you can turn down to a light 10 watts for a solo practice session, or bring it up to 25 to jam with a band. If you’re ready to really fill a room with sound, crank it up to the full 35 watts and let loose.
Vintage cabinet simulations made easyWhether you love modern sounds or vintage tones, the MESA/Boogie Mark Five: 35 combo makes them easy to access. The Mark Five: 35 amp sounds great clean but the CabClone DI feature also allows you to explore a range of vintage cabs. These analog representations offer a range of cabinet styles to go from open and bright to heavy and crunchy, perfect for high gain leads.
Two channels with solo controlsThe sheer versatility of the MESA/Boogie Mark Five: 35 combo is impressive enough alone, but you’ll also love how convenient it is too. Each channel features its own set of three style modes with Clean, Fat and Crunch on Channel 1 and three vintage Mark Series amp models on Channel 2. Both channels also feature independent controls that you can dial up at any time with the included footswitch.
Get specific with legendry Boogie EQ systemThe tremendously versatile Mark Five: 35 combo amp takes sonic tweaking a step further with MESA/Boogie’s 5-band EQ. It’s easy to tweak your sound to your exact specifications and make small—but important—adjustments on the fly.
Versatile MESA/Boogie Tone in a Compact Two-Channel ComboThe MESA/Boogie Mark Five: 35 combo amp gives you the sonic versatility of Mark Series amps in a lightweight combo. If you love the feature set and tone of the Mark Five: 25 head, the Mark Five: 35 combo is the next logical step. With this two-channel amplifier, you can go from rehearsal to the studio and then to a live performance, all with the same unit. The robust control set gives you all the tools you need to hone your sound, while additional features like a headphone output and CabClone DI make it just as ideal for silent experimentation.
Multi-Watt Power Switch CabClone Feature for Vintage Voicing Two Flexible Tube-Powered Channels Spot-On Sound with 5-Band EQ
Get Mark Series tone and versatility in a full-sized combo.
Mark V: 35 1x12" 35/25/10W Tube Guitar Combo Amp Specifications:Power
- Wattage: 10/25/35W
- Type: Combo
- Tube or Solid State: Tube/valve
- Number of Preamp Tubes: 6
- Preamp Tube Type: 12AX7/ECC83
- Number of Power Tubes: 4
- Power Tube Type: EL84
- Number of Channels: 2
- Footswitchable: Yes
- Number of Inputs: 1
- Speakers: 1x12"
- Speaker Brand: Celestion
- Speaker Model(s): Custom design
- Cab Power Handling:
- Cab Back Panel: Open-back
- Speaker Impedance: 8 ohms
- Cab Angle: Straight
- Channel 1: Switch, Gain, Treble, Mid/Boost, Bass
- Channel 2: Switch, Gain, Treble, Mid/Boost, Bass
- Master Volume: Yes
- Mid-Shift: Not applicable
- Resonance: Not applicable
- Presence: Yes
- Contour: Not applicable
- Reverb: Yes
- Voicing Control: Not applicable
- MIDI Control: Not applicable
- Footswitch: Yes (included)
- Effects Loop: Yes, series
- Footswitchable: Not applicable
- Reverb: Yes (spring)
- Tremolo: Not applicable
- Delay: Not applicable
- Echo: Not applicable
- Flanger: Not applicable
- Phaser: Not applicable
- Modulation: Not applicable
- Chorus: Not applicable
- Headphone Output: Yes
- Direct Output: Yes (1/4")
- AUX Input: Not applicable
- External Speaker Output: Not applicable
- USB Connectivity: Not applicable
- Built-In Tuner: Not applicable
- Height: 18.125"
- Width: 18.75"
- Depth: 11.5"
- Weight: 44 lb.
- Country of Origin: USA
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.