Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Open-Box Fender '68 Custom Twin Reverb 85W 2x12 Tube Guitar Combo Amp With Celestion G12V-70s Speaker Condition 3 - Scratch and Dent Black 194744618765true true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Open-Box Fender '68 Custom Twin Reverb 85W 2x12 Tube Guitar Combo Amp With Celestion G12V-70s Speaker Condition 3 - Scratch and Dent Black 194744618765
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Clear, deep and powerful.
The '68 Custom Twin Reverb Amp pays tribute to the classic look, sound and performance of Fender's late-'60s "silver- face" amps. In a special twist, both channels boast reverb and tremolo, and the "custom" channel has a modified Bassman tone stack that gives modern players greater tonal flexibility with pedals. The amp also features quicker gain onset and reduced negative feedback for greater touch sensitivity. The '68 Custom Twin Reverb's dual 12" Celestion G12V-70 speakers also deliver a more distinctively rock-and-roll flavor.
Comes equipped with Celestion Speakers (V Type) for a more modern, punchy sound that breaks up nicely when pushed. Reduced negative feedback lends a more "touch-sensitive" feel, quicker break up and added harmonic richness. The shared tremolo on both channels adds to its versatility. Because of this the '68 channels are wired in phase and can be blended for more tonal options, via A/B/Y box. "Custom" channel features a '50s Tweed "Bassman" tone circuit for more low mids and sooner breakup.
The '68s are ideal for players that love their amps to break up a little sooner, rock players, alternative players that like something a little different, players that use pedals, players that love the look of "Silverface" amps.
- 85 watts into 4 ohms of all-tube power
- Both channels with reverb and tremolo
- Custom channel with modified Bassman tone stack
- Quick gain onset and reduced negative feedback
- Dual 12" Celestion G12V-70 speakers
Grab this improved and powerful classic. Order today.
'68 Custom Twin Reverb 85W 2x12 Tube Guitar Combo Amp With Celestion G12V-70s Speaker Specifications:Electronics
- Controls: Custom Channel: Bright Switch, Volume, Treble, Middle, Bass. Vintage Channel: Bright Switch, Volume, Treble, Middle, Bass, Reverb, Speed, Intensity
- Voltage: 120V
- Wattage: 85 watts into 4 ohms
- Inputs: Four - (1/4", Two Custom and Two Vintage)
- Speaker Jack: Two 1/4" Parallel
- Channels: Two - (Custom and Vintage)
- Pilot Light Jewel: Blue Jewel
- Handle: Molded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- Tilt Back Legs: Includes Tilt-Back Legs
- Front Panel: Silverface Style
- Grill Cover: Black Textured Vinyl Covering with Silver-Turquiose Grille Cloth
- Amplifier Depth: 10.375" (21.9 cm)
- Amplifier Width: 26.15" (66 cm)
- Amplifier Height: 19.87" (50.46 cm)
- Amplifier Weight: 64 lb. (29 kg)
- Effects: Reverb, Vibrato
- Speaker: Two - 12" Celestion G12V-70
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Pre Amp Tubes: Groove Tubes - (4 x 12AX7), (2 X 12AT7)
- Power Tubes: Groove Tubes - (4 x 6L6)
- Unique Features: Modified Twin Reverb all-tube circuitry, shared reverb and tremolo on both channels, "Vintage" channel for traditional Silverface tonality, modified "Custom" channel with Bassman tone stack, reduced negative feedback for greater touch sensitivity, hand-wired tube sockets, custom-made Schumacher transformers (like the originals), genuine Fender tube-driven spring reverb, genuine Fender tube-driven tremolo ("vibrato"), 1968-style Silverface aluminum trim around silver-turquoise grille cloth.
- FootSwitch: 2-Button Footswitch Included
- Knobs: Vintage-Style Skirted Black Plastic
- Cover: Fitted Cover Included
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.