- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Little Mark Tube 800 Bass Amp Head
Condition 1 - Mint
- 484170 004000000 484170004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Markbass Little Mark Tube 800 bass amp head solves the "tube or solid state" dilemma. But it goes a step further by addressing that other perenni...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Go solid state or tube with ample power.
The Markbass Little Mark Tube 800 bass amp head solves the "tube or solid state" dilemma. But it goes a step further by addressing that other perennial concern, "Will I have enough power?" The 800 watts from this powerful bass amp will satisfy any thirst for power, and the two bendable preamps give you the warmth and richness of a tube preamp, the clean attack of a solid state preamp, or a mix of both. The Markbass head features a mix control for mixing between solid state and tube. The result offers a range of sounds, from the crisp sound in the solid state, to a full, heavy tube sound in the tube state, as well as anything in between. On the front panel there are two inputs with separate gain controls: one 1/4" jack, and one combo jack that accepts either an XLR or 1/4". The Vintage Loudspeaker Emulator (VLE) and Variable Preshape Filter (VPF) allow access to a wide array of timbres, from classic tones to modern hi-fi sound. The Little Mark Tube 800's phantom power switch accompanies the XLR input, for using a microphone on a double bass. Mute control is as simple as a push and a pull on the master volume switch. Additional features include four bands of equalization, line out control, and pre-post EQ switch for the XLR out (on the rear panel). Markbass Little Mark amps and combos are manufactured to be sold and used in the country of purchase, and they are factory preset to that country's voltage. Due to homologation issues, the voltage may not be changed. Rack ears not included. The head features a single 6205 miniature tube.
- 1 1/4" input,
- 1 XLR or 1/4" input
- 500W RMS @ 8 ohms, 800W RMS @ 4 ohms
- Gain controls for each input
- Master Volume
- Line Out Level
- Ground Lift switch (rear)
- Pre/Post EQ switch (rear)
- Mute Knob
- Low, Mid, High EQ
- Variable Preshape Filter
- Vintage Loudspeaker Emulator
- Balanced XLR line out
- Impedance: 500 kOhm,
- Maximum Voltage: 15V
- Impedance: 500 kOhm
- Maximum Voltage: 15Vpp
- Phantom power: 48V
- Impedance: 33 kOhm,
- Maximum Voltage: 10Vpp
- Gain 1: -60 dB to +23 dB range; Gain 2: -60 dB to +23 dB range
- Low center frequency: 40 Hz; level: ±16 dB;
- Low Mid center frequency: 360 Hz, level: ±16 dB; High Mid center frequency: 800 Hz, level: ±16 dB;
- High center frequency: 10 kHz, level: ±16 dB; VPF (Variable Pre-shape Filter) center frequency: 380 Hz (cut); VLE (Vintage Loudspeaker Emulator) frequency range: 250 Hz-20 kHz (cut)
- Weight: 6.31lb.
- Dimensions: 2.8"H x 10.87"W x 10.1"D
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.