- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
MB EVO1 Controller Footswitch
Condition 1 - Mint
- Write a Review
- J55255 004000000 J55255004000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The optional MB EVO 1 Controller allows to switch between channel 1 and channel 2 and mix the two channels, turn on/off the FX1, FX2 and boost, plus ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Get ultimate control of your Markbass EVO1 amp right at your feet.
The optional MB EVO 1 Controller allows to switch between channel 1 and channel 2 and mix the two channels, turn on/off the FX1, FX2 and boost, plus accessing the tuner with mute function pressing and holding the boost switch. The Markbass EVO 1 can be controlled also via programmable MIDI pedalboard.
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.