Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Orange Amplifiers AD Series AD30TC 30W 2x12 Tube Guitar Combo Amp Orangetrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
This 30-watt twin-channel combo sizzles with the unmistakable sound of two Celestion Vintage 30 12" speakers.
The AD30TC combo amp's Channel 1 has a thick, creamy, classic voice that barks like a Rottweiler when pushed into the tone zone. Channel 2 has a tighter, springy and slightly faster character with a little more upper mids and a bit more gain. The Orange AD30TC combo has consistently stood above the competition, as confirmed by professional users and reviewers alike. It retains the original vintage sound and uses a smooth electron emissions GZ34 tube rectifier-similar to the first original tube amplifiers made-and operates in Class A. This makes the Orange AD30TC amp a true force to be reckoned with when played alongside any 'vintage' classic and high price tag, boutique amplifier. The Orange AD30TC amp has proved to be so popular worldwide that its specs remain unchanged. The Orange AD30TC combo is fast becoming the new world standard for 30 watt Class A tube amplifiers.
The AD30TC-identical in specification to the Orange amp head-has 2 Celestion Vintage 30 speakers in an open-back acoustically designed enclosure. Orange crafts the cabinet from 13-ply high-density 18mm birch plywood to further enhance the amp's sound.
Celestion Vintage 30 speaker
The Celestion Vintage 30 Speaker recreates the sound of the original Celestion Blue with a new cone and a new coil assembly. Rated at 60W capability, the Celestion Vintage 30 handles massive overdrive tones with ease and scoffs at the extra heat generated by higher power equipment.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Controls: gain, bass, middle, treble, and master on each channel.
- Features: Twin channel (with silent switching)
- Output: Class A 30W (RMS)
- Tubes: Preamp - 4 x ECC83 double triode, Output - 4 x EL84 pentode, Rectifier - G234 / 5AR4
- Speaker impedance: 1 x 16ohms, 2 x 8ohms
- Dimensions: 26"W x 21-1/4"H x 12"D
- Weight: 84lb.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.