- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Orange Amplifiers Crush 20RT 20W 1x8 Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J16412 000002000 J16412000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Orange Crush 20RT 20W guitar combo builds on Crush 20's twin-channel tonal platform and feature layout with the addition of lush digital spring r...Click To Read More About This Product
Classic Orange looks and tone, with reverb and a tuner built in.
The Orange Crush 20RT 20W guitar combo builds on Crush 20's twin-channel tonal platform and feature layout with the addition of lush digital spring reverb and on-board chromatic tuner. Create huge dreamy reverb trails perfect for soundscape effects or add subtle hints to make your lead lines shine through. And, with Orange's CabSim technology, you get an emulated 4x12" cab tone through the headphone output to give you huge sound even when you're practicing silently.
Choose orange or black.
- Power: 20W (solid state)
- Two footswitchable channels
- Speaker: 1x8" Orange Voice of the World
- Controls: 3-band EQ, volume, gain, reverb
- Built-in reverb
- Built-in chromatic tuner
- Headphone output with CabSim
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.