- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Orange Amplifiers Crush 35RT 35W 1x10 Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- Product J16413
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Orange Crush 35RT 35W guitar combo brings the legendary Orange sound to the rehearsal room. Sharing the Crush 20RT's twin-channel design, digital...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Rock your practice space with Orange tone, complete with a built-in tuner and reverb.
The Orange Crush 35RT 35W guitar combo brings the legendary Orange sound to the rehearsal room. Sharing the Crush 20RT's twin-channel design, digital reverb and chromatic tuner, the Crush 35's larger size and bigger output section delivers even greater punch and volume. Complete with a transparent, fully buffered effects loop this amp goes way beyond the call of the traditional "practice amplifier. And, with Orange's CabSim technology, you get an emulated 4x12" cab tone through the headphone output to give you huge sound even when you're practicing silently.
Choose orange or black.
- Power 35W (solid state)
- Two channels
- Speaker: 1x10" Orange Voice of the World
- Controls: 3-band EQ, volume, gain, reverb
- Built-in digital reverb
- Built-in chromatic tuner
- Transparent FX loop
- Headphone output with CabSim
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.