Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Orange Amplifiers Crush Bass 100 100W 1x15 Bass Combo Amplifier Orangetrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Amazing Orange "bi-amped" tone in a gig-ready 1x15 combo.
Coupled to the output stage is an equally powerful preamp. The active EQ section with its sweepable parametric mid band allows players to fine-tune the Crush Bass 100 to any style, plus Orange's "bi-amp"-inspired Gain and Blend circuit adds even more tonal variety. These interactive controls add extra harmonic content and variable levels of grit to the core bass tone, perfect for creating earthy vintage riffs or even savagely distorted mayhem, without ever losing the all-important low end. They can also be switched in remotely via the optional footswitch. Along with a balanced line output, the Crush Bass 100 also has a buffered effects loop, an integrated tuner, AUX input and a Cabsim-loaded headphone output for silent practice or direct recording. From the bedroom to the stage, this amp covers all bases.
- Power: 100W (solid-state)
- Single channel
- Single input
- Speaker: 1x15 Orange
- Controls: active 3-band EQ, frequency, volume, blend, tuner, -6dB pad
- Built-in FX loop
- Aux. input
- CabSim-loaded headphone output
- Built-in chromatic tuner
- Rear-ported cabinet
- Basket-weave vinyl
- Footswitch sold separately
- Dimensions: 20.28" x 21.65" x 13.98"Weight: 53.46 lb.
Call or click to order today!
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.