- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Orange Amplifiers Crush Bass 50 50W 1x12 Bass Combo Amplifier
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- Product J46441
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
From warm modern cleans, through to vintage grind and all the way up to full-on distorted mayhem, the Crush Bass 50 combines the essentials of a prac...Click To Read More About This Product
Awesome Orange "bi-amped" bass tone and easy portability.
From warm modern cleans, through to vintage grind and all the way up to full-on distorted mayhem, the Crush Bass 50 combines the essentials of a practice rig with tone and features normally reserved for the pros. The Crush Bass 50 draws inspiration from Orange's flagship OB1 and 4 Stroke amplifiers, bringing some of the defining elements of each into a compact combo.
Like the rest of the Crush Bass range, this 50 Watt model delivers bold and punchy lows courtesy of its analogue circuitry and ported cabinetry. The extremely flexible active EQ section includes a sweepable parametric mid band, allowing players to shape their signature sound without limitations. For even more versatility, the interactive Gain and Blend controls are primed for creating enormous "bi-amped"-style tones with ease, adding extra harmonics and variable levels of grit to the core bass tone. They can also be switched in remotely using the optional footswitch. Other handy features include a buffered effects loop, integrated tuner, aux. input and a headphone output with Orange's Cabsim circuitry for direct recording or silent practice.
- Power: 50W (solid state)
- Single channel
- Single input
- Speaker: 1x12 Orange
- Controls: active 3-band EQ, frequency, volume, blend, tuner, -6dB pad
- Built-in FX loop
- Aux. input
- CabSim-loaded headphone output
- Built-in chromatic tuner
- Rear-ported cabinet
- Basket-weave vinyl
- Footswitch sold separately
- Dimensions: 16.93 in. x 19.09 in. x 10.83 in.
- Weight: 31.85 lbs.
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.