- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Orange Amplifiers Crush Mini 3W 1x3 Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L28126 000001000 L28126000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Orange Crush Mini has been redesigned to give you classic Orange tone in a small, lightweight amplifier. Whether warming up backstage on the road...Click To Read More About This Product
This little Orange packs a ton of juice.
The Orange Crush Mini has been redesigned to give you classic Orange tone in a small, lightweight amplifier. Whether warming up backstage on the road, at practice, or in your bedroom, the Crush Mini is the perfect companion.
The redesigned control panel gives you full tonal control with gain, shape and volume. Backing off the gain and pushing the volume up results in British crunch, while pushing the gain up will give you searing high gain. The shape control, like the Micro Dark, cuts or boosts the mids, giving fat mids through to scooped tones.
A updated feature for the Crush Mini is the 8 Ohm speaker output. Using the preamp stage of the amp, you can plug directly into an external speaker cabinet to open up even more tonal capabilities.
The Crush Mini features a built-in tuner, as well as a headphone output that cuts the speaker for silent practice. The aux. in makes playing along to your favorite songs is a breeze!
Versatile, Simple Controls
The Crush Mini uses three controls: volume, shape and gain. Giving you a wide range of tones; The gain can be backed off and the volume pushed up to gain crunch tones. Then the gain brought in more to add more high-gain distortion, with the shape being used to fatten or scoop your sound.
Plugging a cabinet into the speaker output turns the Micro Crush into an amplifier for your cabinet.
Connecting headphones disengages the speaker output for silent practice.
Play along to your music with the aux input, to give you a portable practice rig.
Simple, easy to read, built in tuner, makes the Crush Mini a great all-in-one amplifier.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 3W
- Single channel
- Controls: gain, shape, volume
- External speaker output
- Aux. input
- Headphone output
- Built-in chromatic tuner
- Orange basketweave vinyl finish
- Battery or power supply
- Dimensions: 5.9" x 5.7" x 3.26" (15 x 14.5 x 8.3 cm)
- Weight: 1.99 lb. (904 g)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.