- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Orange Amplifiers Dual Terror DT30H 30W Tube Guitar Amp Head
- Write a Review
- 424048 000000000 424048000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 30W Orange Amplifiers Dual Terror DT30H tube guitar amp head boasts twin all-tube channels. The Orange Dual Terror amp head also offers a unique ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Switch between 30, 15, and 7 watts in this class-A dual-channel amplifier head, with 3-stage gain section, and padded gig bag, all for a great price.
The 30W Orange Amplifiers Dual Terror DT30H tube guitar amp head boasts twin all-tube channels. The Orange Dual Terror amp head also offers a unique 2-stage preamp with massive tonal range using just 3 controls per channel.
The Orange Dual Terror guitar amp switches from 30 to 15 to 7 watts making it a highly versatile portable amplifier for both studio and stage. The Dual Terror's Fat Channel delivers warmer tones while the Tiny Terror Channel has the sonic character of the original Orange Tiny Terror amp.
Note: The Orange Dual Terror DT30H amp head does not require rebiasing when replacing power tubes.
- Controls: Independent Volume, Tone and Gain for each channel
- Features: power switch, output valve switch, 1.5mm Zintec chassis with steel vented top case, padded gig bag
- Output: 30, 15, 7 watts
- Valves: Preamp - 4 x ECC83; Output - 4 x EL84
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.