Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT(12/9 only) 6 AM - 7 PM PT
SUN(12/10 only) 6 AM - 6PM PT
Orange Amplifiers Micro Dark 20W Tube Hybrid Amp Headtrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Small, dark and totally awesome!
The controls are simple as can be. With just three knobs - volume, shape and gain - it's unbelievely easy to dial in your tone. The shape control varies the midrange response along with the bass and treble, so rotating it to the left will add mids and smooth the highs, while a twist right will reduce the mids and brighten the tone. And one twist of the gain knob will show that, despite its adorable stature, this thing is no novelty. It cranks out serious, high-gain, face-melting tone at volumes that'll leave you shocked.
Further building on the outstanding Micro platform, the Micro Dark comes equipped with a transparent, fully buffered FX loop, so you can use your favorite pedals with ease. Using the built-in CabSim headphone output - which simulates a 4x12" cab output through headphones or as a direct out - or the optional PPC108 1x8" cab, The Micro Dark is an ideal practice rig. But if you dare to plug it into a full-sized cab, it can turn into a mighty studio weapon.
- Power: 20W (hybrid)
- Tube: one 12AX7 (preamp)
- Single channel
- Controls: Gain, shape, volume
- Impedance: 8-16 ohms
- Transparent FX loop
- Headphone out with CabSim circuit
- Carrying handle
- Dimensions: 6.5 in. x 5.3 in. x 3.74 in.
- Weight: 1.72 lbs.
Big things come in small packages. Order today!
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.