- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Orange Amplifiers Micro Terror MT20 20W Hybrid Guitar Amp Head
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H81980 000000000 H81980000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Orange Amplification launched the Micro Terror amplifier - their smallest Terror ever! Building on the winning recipe of the rest of the popular Terr...Click To Read More About This Product
Huge sound out of a microscopic package.
Orange Amplification launched the Micro Terror amplifier - their smallest Terror ever! Building on the winning recipe of the rest of the popular Terror series, the Micro Terror retains the beautiful unpretentious design, delivering a classic Orange sound way bigger than it looks, with a size and weight making it the most portable Terror yet!
With a high tensile steel case it is built to the same rugged specifications as the other members of the Terror family and is incredibly compact and highly portable. This is a true Orange Amp classic, with masses of vintage British character, clean crunch and full-on overdrive sounds.
- Power: 20W (hybrid)
- Tube: one 12AX7 tube preamp with solid state power amp
- Controls: Volume, Tone and Gain
- Single channel
- Impedance: 8 ohm minimum
- Headphone output
- Aux input for MP3 or CD
- Dimensions: 6.5" x 5.3" x 3.74"
- Weight: 1.87 lb.
This small package makes a big difference, call or click to order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.