- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Orange Amplifiers PPC Series PPC412-A 240W 4x12 Guitar Speaker Cabinet
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #424072 000001001 424072000001001
6-Month* financing available.
The 240W Orange Amplifiers PPC412-A guitar speaker cabinet is armed with a quartet of Celestion Vintage 30 speakers. Convenient flush cabinet handles...Click To Read More About This Product
Slant cabinet loaded with four Celestion Vintage 30 12" speakers and handling 240 watts of massive guitar overdrive.
The 240W Orange Amplifiers PPC412-A guitar speaker cabinet is armed with a quartet of Celestion Vintage 30 speakers. Convenient flush cabinet handles help you get the speaker cab to and from your gigs. The PPC 412-A speaker cabinet's unique feet help to acoustically couple the cabinet to the stage to provide tighter bass response and full range definition.
Orange speaker enclosures, like Orange amplifiers, are built to last. Every Orange Power Projection Cabinet (PC) is made using 13-ply high-density 18mm birch plywood throughout.
Celestion Vintage 30 speaker
The Celestion Vintage 30 Speaker recreates the sound of the original Celestion Blue with a new cone and a new coil assembly. Improved performance: rated at 60W capability, handles extra heat generated by higher power equipment. The Vintage 30 handles massive overdrive tones with ease. The Vintage 30 delivers enormously detailed and complex overtones, warm low-end, famously rich vocal mid-range and beautifully detailed top-end.
The Clestion Vintage 30 sound has been captured on thousands of recordings. Used singly the speakers reveal the complexities in hand-wired boutique amps, or sets of 4 they produce a wonderfully intricate vintage 3D crunch.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Power handling: 240W (RMS)
- Impedance: 16ohms
- Speaker: 4x12 Celestion Vintage 30
- Dimensions: (W x H x D) 30-3/4"W x 29-1/4"H x 15"D
- Weight: 110-1/4lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.