- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Orange Amplifiers PPC Series PPC412-C 240W 4x12 Guitar Speaker Cabinet
- Write a Review
- #424070 000002001 424070000002001
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 240W Orange Amplifiers PPC412-C guitar speaker cabinet is crafted using 13-ply high-density 18mm birch plywood throughout like every Power Projec...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Rugged Orange cabinet, housing 4 Celestion Vintage 30 speakers, built to stand up to the rigors of the road.
The 240W Orange Amplifiers PPC412-C guitar speaker cabinet is crafted using 13-ply high-density 18mm birch plywood throughout like every Power Projection Cabinet (PPC). Orange speaker enclosures, like Orange amplifiers, are built to last with manufacturing techniques that assure extremely rugged construction.
Orange Amplifier's unique 'skid' design feet help to acoustically couple these cabinets to the stage to provide a tighter bass response and full range definition. All Orange speaker enclosures are equipped with Celestion Vintage 30 speakers and are equipped with comfortable flush cabinet handles.
The Orange PPC412-C cab's Celestion Vintage 30 Speakers recreate the sound of the original Celestion Blue with a new cone and coil assembly. Improved performance: rated at 60W capability, handles extra heat generated by higher power equipment. The Vintage 30 handles massive overdrive tones with ease. It's a classic 4x12 loudspeaker.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Output: 240W RMS handling, 16 ohms
- Speaker: 4x12" Celestion Vintage 30
- Dimensions: 30-3/4"W x 29-1/4"H x 15"D
- Weight: 110-1/4 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.