- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Orange Amplifiers Terror Bass 500W Tube Hybrid Bass Amp Head
- Write a Review
- L28122 000000000 L28122000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The re-designed Orange Terror Bass has arrived, and it sounds better than ever. With an all-tube front end, the Terror Bass is a 500W hybrid bass amp...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
This revamped beast is ready to terrorize the masses with awesome bass tone.
The re-designed Orange Terror Bass has arrived, and it sounds better than ever. With an all-tube front end, the Terror Bass is a 500W hybrid bass amp with a tube preamp and solid-state power amp, making it closer to the sound of the flagship AD200 than ever before.
The front panel remains the same layout to the original Terror Bass but with an added clean switch, giving more headroom and smoother, clean sounds.
From clean pop sounds through to gritty rock tones, the Terror Bass can do it all. A pad switch on the front for active basses takes 6dB off the input sensitivity. The effects loop is valve on the send and solid state on the return.
The Terror Bass is a Class D amp with 500 watts of power into 4 Ohms and 250 Watts into 8 Ohms, the limiter switch on the back prevents the output stage from being pushed too hard into 4 ohms. The Terror bass is perfect for any situation, whether studio, practice or live gig.
Closely Based on the AD200 Front End
The front end of the Terror Bass is the same all valve preamp design as the flagship Orange bass amp, the AD200. The AD200 is a classic, uncomplicated amplifier, designed to give you the best tone.
Class D Amplifier
The Terror bass is a 500 Watt hybrid amplifier with a valve preamp and a Class D solid state power section, giving analogue valve tone in a small, compact lunchbox head.
Use this to reduce or eliminate ground-related noise arising from ground loops in your audio cabling.
Pad for Active Bass
The pad switch on the front of the Terror bass takes 6dB off the input sensitivity, meaning the amp perfect for active or passive basses.
With a valve on the send and solid state return, the FX loop on the Terror bass is perfect for all you pedalboards needs, giving you the perfect pedal platform.
Perfect to be used when you need a smooth, clean tone. The clean switch gives more headroom to your bass tone, with the simple switch on the front of the head.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 500W (hybrid)
- Tube: one 12AX7 (preamp)
- Single channels
- Single input with switchable sensitivity for active or passive pickups
- 12AT7 tube-driven FX loop
- Balanced DI output
- Dimensions: 12.1" x 7.5" x 6.3" (30.7 x 19 x 16 cm)
- Weight: 10.25 lb. (4.65 kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.