Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT 6 AM - 6 PM PT
SUN 6 AM - 5 PM PT
Orange Amplifiers TremLord 30 30W 1X12 Combo Orangetrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
A very British take on the 1950s amplifier.
Bedroom to headroom switch
When in Bedroom mode (2 or 1 watts), the TremLord 30's circuit has been designed to retain the springiness and feel that you love about tube amps, a sensation that often gets lost with some attenuator designs. This makes for great tones in the practice room or in the studio, with the option to step up a gear to 15 watt or 30 watts for the stage.
Tube-buffered effect loop
The TremLord 30 has a post–tremolo, FX loop that allows you to use proper, built-in tremolo anywhere in a modern FX chain. Driven by a 12AT7, the fully buffered, low-impedance design allows for any number of effects and cables to be patched in without sacrificing tone. It’s incredibly transparent, meaning your pedal arsenal will perform to its absolute peak.
Two spring Reverb tank
Two spring Reverb tank offers masses of reverb with springs that can be heard, making it deeper, splashier and crashier. Driven by a single 12AT7/ECC81 tube and a custom transformer, the spring reverb circuit is the richest sounding spring reverb design to date. Add a foot pedal for switching the reverb on or off during gigs.
Footswitchable tube tremolo
Harking back to tremolos made famous in the '50s, a 12AX7 tube-powered tremolo gives versatile depth control. The two speed controls are on the TremLord 30 are footswitchable, allowing for quick switching between your favorite dialed in settings or defeating the tremolo entirely.
- 30-watt, 1x12 all-tube combo amplifier
- Built-in tube tremolo with two footswitchable speeds
- Two spring reverb tank (footswitchable, on/off)
- Post-tremolo FX loop
- Italian-designed Lavoce 12” speaker
- Headroom (30/15 watts) or bedroom (2 watts/1 watt) switch
Get amazing tone. Order the TremLord 30 today.
TremLord 30 30W 1X12 Combo Specifications:Controls
- Speed (tremolo)
- Speed (tremolo, only engaged with footswitch)
- Depth (tremolo)
- Output power 30 watts/15 watts
- 2 watts/1 watts
- Pre-amp tubes: ECC81 (12 AT7) x 2, ECC83 (12AX7) x 3
- Output tubes: EL84 x 4
- Speakers 1 x 12" Lavoce speaker
- Extension cabinet options: yes
- Dimensions: (WxHxD): 22.44" x 18.11" x 11.22"
- Weight: 53.11 lb.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.