- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Peavey MAX 100 100W 1x10 Bass Combo Amp
Gray and Black
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L19565 000001000 L19565000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Peavey MAX 100 bass combo amp delivers more bass in a space-saving package. With 100 Watts of power that includes DDT speaker protection and a 10...Click To Read More About This Product
This potent combo will shine in practice and the studio.
The Peavey MAX 100 bass combo amp delivers more bass in a space-saving package. With 100 Watts of power that includes DDT speaker protection and a 10-inch heavy-duty woofer, the MAX 100 is great for plenty of gigs and rehearsals. Another Peavey exclusive is the patented Trans Tube circuitry that offers you a gain boost.
The EQ section includes a 3 band EQ and buttons for punch, Mid-shift and Bright. The MAX 100 also includes a unique psycho-acoustic low end enhancement that adds low end without taxing the speaker, a testament to Peavey's technology driven philosophy.
Rounding out the features are a built-in chromatic tuner and 1/8" jacks for phones output and aux input. Also included is an active Silent DI output and a direct 1/4" output. A tuned, ported enclosure with slanted baffle for greater projection. Also there is an effects loop.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 100W
- Single channel
- Single input
- Speaker: 1x10" woofer
- Controls: 3-band EQ, mid-shift, bright
- Effects loop
- Aux. input
- Headphone output
- Trans Tube circuitry
- Silent DI output
- Slanted baffle
- Ported enclosure
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.